1. I am a book nerd, obviously. My three favorite series are Harry Potter (duh), The Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the spin off of PJ, The Heroes of Olympus. THG movie is coming out on March 23, 2012. Squeeeee! I'm so excited. JLaw and Josh Hutcherson seem perfect for the roles of Peeta and Katniss, (ahem, Peeniss). I do have a slight problem with my movie, though. Taylor Swift is going to be on the soundtrack. There are no words for how angry this makes me. THIS ISN'T A TAYLOR SWIFT TYPE OF MOVIE!!! I have listened to the song, and I hate, loathe, and abominate it with every fiber of my being. If they play that song during the cave scene, so help me Peter, I will storm out of the theater in fury.
2. Arkansas should have went to the Orange Bowl, this much is obvious. But since the BCS is stupid and will only let 2 teams from the same conference play in their stupid BCS bowls, and since Alabama & LSU are playing for the National Championship (Geaux Tigers!!), that takes care of the two SEC teams playing in the BCS. So Clemsux went to the Orange Bowl and played the WVU Mountaineers. And they got spanked. 70-33. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!! Clemsux can't play with the big boys. The fact that they got so royally messed up just proves my point that the ACC is one of the crappier conferences in college football.
3. I love my Ralph Lauren Shirts I got for Christmas. They are so comfortable.
4. I can't decide whether I should post my fanfiction that I wrote on my blog.
5. I have started a fiction story all of my own creation. I am so proud.