Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Can I catch my breath?

Woah, a lot has been going on the past few days. We changed vets for Duke & Roxy. Hopefully, we can get the care we need for a lot less money; because I've spent over five hundred dollars, and every time I turn around its something new. Also, while Michael and I were out of town, Duke escaped from his fence and proceeded to gallivant around the neighborhood for three hours. Ugh, he IS plotting to kill me. I just know it. I think he knows he's the baby and can get away with anything. Not joking at all.

Hayden is so precious! I love that little boy. I can't believe how much I do love him; I never thought it would be this much! He is the greatest nephew that any auntie could ever ask for.

This Casey Anthony business really makes me mad. How can you not report your child missing for thirty days and not be at least guilty of criminal negligence? or aggravated child abuse? anything. She is such a lousy person and really deserves to rot in prison because of what she did to that little girl. Ridiculous.

Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment