Thursday, May 17, 2012

Truths for Thursday

#1- I'm out of books. I've read my entire summer reading list. I've even read some of them twice! I'd like some new books if anyone knows of any. I really prefer fantasy/mythology/dystopian stuff.

#2- Fast food has begun to make me sick. I can't even eat an order of fries without feeling like I'm going to harf. It kind of makes me sad because it's been a staple in my diet for so long.

#3- I can't wait to start the coupon swap. I'm obsessed with finding deals. I do plan on stockpiling/donating. Anyone who wants to give me coupons, it'll be appreciated.

#4- I enjoy getting mail that isn't bills.

#5- I'm ready, more than ready to be done with school. I'm just ready to be out there TEACHING instead of learning about how to be a teacher. I guess it'll all pay off in the end.

#6- Weddings are EXPENSIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment