Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boredom (Hunger Games Spoilers in this!!!)

The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge

Day 1: Your favorite character: Peeta, Haymitch, or Finnick
Day 2: Your least favorite character: Gale or Coin
Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves: GALE lol
Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates: Snow
Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene: When they fight the monkeys
Day 6: A scene that made you laugh: Do you find this distracting?
Day 7: A scene that made you cry: When Peeta choked Katniss. I felt like the whole series just fell apart from underneath me.
Day 8: The character you are most like: I wanna say Haymitch because I am snarky; But then again Peeta because I love and protect fiercely.
Day 9: Your favorite quote: I just want to spend every minute of the rest of my life with you -PM
Day 10: Peeta or Gale: PEETA
Day 11: Something you hate about the series: That Peeta was hijacked
Day 12: A character you wish hadn’t died: FINNICK
Day 13: A character you wish had died: Gale
Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss): Thresh
Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss): Clove
Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book: WHAT WERE THE KIDS NAMES????
Day 17: The worst death:  Finnick.
Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series: Um , I have a few. Bait a hook- It reminds me of how Gale feels about Peeta; I wouldn't be a man- It reminds me of how Peeta feels about Katniss, and God gave me you- It reminds me of how Kat feels about Peeta
Day 19: Your favorite pairing:Peeniss!! Lol. I ship PeetaxKatniss
Day 20: Your least favorite pairing: GalexKatniss or FinnickxJohanna
Day 21: A pairing you don’t get: HaymitchxKatniss
Day 22: Your favorite book of the three: Catching Fire
Day 23: Your favorite secondary character: Prim or Madge
Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character: Mrs. Mellark. Evil Witch
Day 25: Your dream cast: I like the one it has now.
Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games: Either the cave or the reaping.
Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire: Beach. Obviously.
Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay: Hmm, when Kat kisses Peeta to bring him back
Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series: That Katniss freed Panem and ended up happy
Day 30: A book/series that you would rec to fellow fans: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment