Thursday, June 9, 2011

Long and Boring Summer

Michael works almost everyday during the summer, usually 8-10 hour days. Which means I'm at home a lot, with NOTHING to do. Facebook gets old. You can only read for so long. I play with the puppy but she eventually goes to sleep. So what's a girl to do?

Really. I have no idea. I am BORED out of my mind. I never ever sleep late, so I usually have nothinggggg to do after I exhaust Facebook by nine in the morning.

I have a lot of time to sit around and think. Thinking has really never done me any good whatsoever.  Blehhhh! I need something to do. I tried to sew yesterday, but something is wrong with my sewing machine and I have no idea what to do with it. Any sewing machine experts out there, your help would be much appreciated.

On the bright side, Hayden will be here in less than a month, so I'm sure my days will be plenty interesting then :) But until then, does anyone know of any cheapish crafts that I could start doing so I'm not BOREDDDD?

No comments:

Post a Comment