Thursday, June 2, 2011

I've been..

at a loss for words lately. I just can't think of anything to write. I would like to ask everyone to say a prayer for my mom, she's been struggling with pancreatitis lately and it's been really hard for her. I hate to see her struggle this way.

I've also just been feeling kinda yucky here lately. My B12 is really low and I've been having sore joints lately. I just haven't felt good at all here lately. And coming with that is just feeling emotionally drained. Is it bad that Facebook makes me lose faith in people? I just can't believe some of the things I see on there. It makes me sick the way some people behave.

On a happier note, Mike and I went to FWA and had a really good time, and we ate lunch a MiMi's. It was really yummy. Even when I feel as down as I have been lately, he brightens my day up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment