Monday, June 27, 2011

On the Birth of My Nephew.

I've never felt a feeling like when I saw his face. I felt as if my heart would explode with love. I know it's probably minimal to how my sister and Chase feel, but I love Hayden Luke more than I could have ever imagined that I would. I know right now that he will be one of the greatest joys that I could ever receive. He is such an adorable baby, precious beyond all reason. He is cuter than should be allowed. When I held him in my arms, it seemed like nothing else really mattered, because he's in the world, and as long as he was in the world, the world was a much better place. As for my personal world, He brightens it up like the sun warms the Earth. I've never felt a love like that before, like I did with Hayden.

It's like he was always a part of our family. He fits in perfectly! He's such a blessing on me, my parents, and our whole family. I've never been so thankful for anything as that beautiful, healthy, chubby, baby boy. He is more than I could have ever asked for. God knew what this family needed as soon as Ashley conceived him. He is the perfect thing for us. We are all so thankful for that baby boy!

It goes without saying that he will be spoiled, by me and everyone around me. I am so glad that he is welcomed into a family with more love than he will ever know.

Hayden Luke Rapien
6/26/11
8lbs 3oz
20 inches long
9:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment