Sunday, May 22, 2011

Letter to my Nephew

Dear Hayden Luke,
It's your auntie Haley here! I just want to preface your birth by telling  you a couple things. I used to be an expert at torturing your mom, something that I will take great pride and pleasure in doing once you arrive. I will teach you all my old tricks. I can't wait to take you places with me, tell people that I am so proud of my nephew, because he is just the most perfect baby to ever live! I will spoil you as rotten as I know how; because that's my job as your auntie! Remember, if Mommy says no, call Auntie, she'll hook you up.

Hayden; I just want you to know that I have loved you ever since your mommy told me that she was expecting you. I loved you before I knew whether you were a boy or a girl. I love you even more now, sitting here waiting on your arrival.  I love you more than you'll ever know, and there isn't a thing in this world that I wouldn't do for you. I just want you to know that you have a special place in my heart, and that you always will. I love you, Haybear. I can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Auntie

No comments:

Post a Comment