Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hammer Time

I've been doing a whole bunch of nothing these past few days, because I had to have some tests run at the hospital (yuck).

I'm really really really looking forward to the fight this weekend. My Matty (Matt Hamill) is fighting Rampage (whom I hate). Gulp. My Matty is a serious underdog in this fight :( He's the reason I started watching MMA (Mixed Martial Arts for those of you who are unawares) He's deaf. He's a HUGE inspiration to me. He makes me see that no matter what life hands out to you; you can make the best of your lot if you just try. He never hears (no pun intended) all the remarks about how he never has a chance; no one gave him a chance against Ortiz; whom he defeated by unanimous decision.

I've never understood why people even like Rampage. He's a jerk. He's not even that skilled. He's just heavy handed and heavy mouthed. He knows how to sell tickets.

GO MATT "THE HAMMER" HAMILL!

Also, for those American Idol geeks out there SCOTTYYYYYY!!!! SCOTTTTTTTTTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment