Monday, May 16, 2011

Life..

Well, my favorite boy  (for now, until my Hayden is born) turned 21 on Sunday. He's all legal now. He'll be going to the police academy soon, and while I'm happy about it, I sure will miss him more than anything. He's the light of my whole life. But I know that he is doing this so that we can get married and have a family. I'm soooo very thankful for my hard working man and all he does for me!

The wedding was beautiful, even though it took FOREVER to decorate, it was worth it, because we got so many compliments on all the decorations. I can't wait till my own wedding now :)

 I have had an allergic reaction, no idea what to, however. All I want is a ring and I get a RASH. How is that fair? LOL. :)

Anyone wanna send me any recipes? I'm working on a recipe book for when I move out on my own and have my own family. Any contributions would be appreciated.

Nothing really is going on right now, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment